英文名：Enzymatic Yeast β-Glucan Assay Kit
規格：40 assays per kit
An enzymatic procedure for the measurement of 1,3:1,6-β-glucan in yeast. Also measures 1,3-β-glucan. Content:40 assays per kit
UV-method for the determination of Ammonia in foodstuffs,
beverages and other materials
(microbial glutamate dehydrogenase)
(1) 2-Oxoglutarate + NADPH + NH4+ → L-glutamic acid + NADP+
Kit size: 96 assays (manual) / 960 (microplate)
/ 960 (auto-analyser)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 3 min
Detection limit: 0.07 mg/L
Grape juice, wine, fruit juices, soft drinks, dairy products (e.g. milk),
dietetic food, soy sauce, eggs and egg products, cheese, meat,
processed meat, seafood, bakery products (and baking agents),
fertilisers, pharmaceuticals, tobacco, cosmetics, water, Kjeldahl
analysis, paper (and cardboard), water and other materials
(e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.)
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by MEBAK
- Very rapid reaction due to use of uninhibited glutamate dehydrogenase
- Enzyme supplied as stabilised suspension
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- All reagents stable for > 2 years as supplied
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Standard included
- Extended cofactors stability
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats
Q1. Should the pH of the sample be adjusted even for samples in acidic media?
The pH of the assay solution after the sample is added should be the same as that of the assay buffer that is supplied with the kit.
Low sample volumes (e.g. 0.1 mL) are not likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore may not require pH adjustment.
Samples above 0.1 mL are more likely to affect the pH of the assay solution and therefore the pH of these samples should be adjusted as described in the data booklet, prior to addition to the assay.
Q2. There is an issue with the performance of the kit; the results are not as expected.
If you suspect that the Megazyme test kit is not performing as expected such that expected results are not obtained please do the following:
- Ensure that you have tested the standard sample that is supplied with the Megazyme test kit.
- Send the results of the kit standard, blank samples and the results obtained for your sample, in the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet (if available) to Megazyme ([email protected]). Where available the relevant MegaCalc spreadsheet can be downloaded from where the product appears on the Megazyme website.
- State the kit lot number being used (this is found on the outside of the kit box).
- State which assay format was used (refer to the relevant page in the kit booklet if necessary).
- State exact details of any modifications to the standard procedure that is provided by Megazyme.
- State the sample type and describe the sample preparation steps if applicable.